If you want to make a homemade anal dildo, you'll need to make something with a trumpet-shaped base so it doesn't accidentally slip into your body. The bottom of the best anal dildo is trumpet-shaped, or too long (about 14+ inches) and stuck to your bottom.
Following are 10 home-made simple dildos.
1. The cucumber: You may be thinking, "Is it safe to put cucumbers in your body?" In general, it's OK to put a (ripe) cucumber in your vagina, as long as it's covered with a condom and has a smooth surface. If you want to try the anal cucumber game, make sure the cucumber is long and doesn't slip into your body -- leaving enough inches on the outside of your body.
2. The banana: Bananas are great homemade toys because they can be used by either gender. Men can make their own vaginas out of banana peels, and women can make their own dildos out of whole, ripe bananas. Just use a condom, use lots of lube, and don't stick the end of the stick in.
3. The chicken leg: If you happen to like drumming, drumsticks can be a great alternative to dildos. They are thin, tapering at the ends, and are usually strong. Wooden chicken legs can be wrapped in condoms to protect them, but occasionally you'll get hard plastic legs that can be washed.
4. Electric toothbrush: Want a DIY vibrator? Try cleaning the handle of your electric toothbrush, then press the vibrating base against your clitoris for intense clitoral pleasure. You can also try covering the bottom with a condom and inserting a toothbrush into your vagina to create a homemade vibrator.
5. Carrots: Another "penis" food on the list, carrots are an obvious choice as they are hard, long and naturally tapered. Again, just make sure they're smooth, covered and easy to handle. The average length of carrots is about 6 inches, so they're just the right size to replicate a real penis.
6. Brush treatment: Do you have one of those hard plastic paints with thick plastic handles? Try wiping the handle clean and putting it in your body. As long as it's thoroughly clean -- we're not turning your genitals into smoky eye makeup.
7. Shower:Ok, it's not a "dildo," but the detachable shower head is a great DIY vibrator, especially if you live in an area with good water pressure. Make sure the temperature is right before you play, and that no one downstairs is about to start washing dishes!
8.Corn on the cob: As long as you cover it with a condom, a medium-sized corn cob can be a very fun and powerful temporary dildo. All these corn nodules create a very unique and intense feeling in your body. You can even buy corncob dildos on Etsy and some Amazon sellers and sex shops.
9. Shampoo bottle: If you have a long, narrow bottle of shampoo or conditioner, just cover it with a condom and use it as a DIY dildo. Different bottles will fit very differently, so take this one with a grain of salt. I want you to put it in your body.
10. Back massager: There are plenty of regular back massagers and body massages that can relieve tension and muscle soreness at the end of the day. However, many of them can also make their own vibrators.