Vibrating Anal Toy
Anal sex is a mysterious and frightening sexual area for many people. Anal sex stimulates the nerves in the anus and rectum by various insertions, including the use of a penis, tongue or sex toy, to bring the recipient to orgasm. However, it is considered risky because it involves personal hygiene, STD risk and other factors. Here are four DOS and don 'ts when trying anal sex.
1. Lubricate, protect and enjoy the process.
Unlike the vagina, which secretes natural lubricants, the anus creates more friction when inserting foreign objects. Even minor tears can cause skin infections and, in severe cases, anal abscesses. Therefore, to avoid the risk of tearing, lubrication should always be added during this process.
As for those trying anal sex for the first time, it is advisable not to rush it. Once you've agreed to try anal sex with your partner, you can ease into foreplay. If you just know each other, you can also get acquainted with them first, spend 10 to 15 minutes to cultivate feelings and relax their bodies. During this process, keep an open mind and enjoy the moment. It's not about having an orgasm, it's about having the heart to experience that intimate moment.
2. Anal sex is easy to increase the rescaling rate of sexually transmitted diseases.
Anal sex can cause lacerations due to lack of lubrication, and viruses can easily enter the body from the anus due to the thin lining of the rectum. This is why anal sex passes through blood and body fluids more easily than vaginal sex, increasing the probability of infection.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), anal recipients are 13 times more likely to be infected with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) than donors. The vast majority of HIV-infected men are contracted because of anal sex. Although the infection rate is lower in people who have anal sex, the virus can still enter the body through a cut in the penis or urinary tract. Other diseases that can be transmitted through anal sex include herpes simplex virus (HSV), human papillomavirus (HPV), gonorrhea, gastrointestinal parasites, and syphilis.
To prevent anal sex infection, in addition to the correct use of condoms and lubricants on the penis and sex toys, in advance to thoroughly understand each other's sexual history and health status, when necessary, you can have a health examination, when vaginal sex into anal sex, or anal sex into vaginal sex, to change a new condom.
3. Be careful to cause anal fistula and anal cancer.
Forced anal sex in a state of lack of lubrication can cause anal fissure, fistulas and anal cancer, and produce bleeding, itching and ulcers. Here's an explanation of the link between these diseases and anal sex:
- Anal fissure: This is not your average butt pain, not to mention sex and bowel movements. Patients feel pain even if they sit down. If anal sex continues during treatment, not only does it increase bleeding from the wound, but it also increases the risk of infection.
- Fistula: This is caused by too much anal sex; When the lining of the anus or rectum widens, or even extends to other parts of the body, stool cannot be passed smoothly, and patients have to have surgery to remove it.
- Anal cancer: Human papillomavirus is the biggest culprit of anal cancer, anal intercourse increases the infection rate of human papillomavirus. Anal cancer has no obvious signs in the early stage, but later develops into a malignant tumor.
- Hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoids, although not caused by anal sex, can be aggravated by the effects of having anal sex too often. However, it is not difficult to treat. Patients can improve by consuming a high-fiber diet and taking a lukewarm sitbath.
4. Men and women who have anal sex can't get pregnant but still need to wear condoms.
Semen cannot pass from the gut to the uterus, so anal sex does not directly lead to pregnancy. But it is still possible for a woman to become pregnant if semen comes into contact with her vagina, or if a semen stained toy or finger is inserted into her vagina. So if you don't want to have kids, even if it's just anal sex, wear a condom.
You can also use anal sex toy to get orgasms from having anal sex.There are many anal sex toy in our Orgasm Angel Store and welcome to choose the one fit you.