buy sex machine
Research shows that sex is good for us in many ways, both physically and mentally. Allow me to give you seven very good reasons to be thankful for sex today and every other day of the year.
1. Sex is a multi-purpose activity that satisfies many different needs. Believe it or not, scientists have identified at least 237 different reasons to have sex! Sex is not only a fun and enjoyable way to kill time, but also a potential way to express love and affection and relieve stress. In fact, studies have found that having sex makes you feel less stressed the next day.
2. Frequent sex has been linked to better health. Several studies have found that the more often people experience orgasms, the healthier they are. In addition, other studies have found that frequent sex is associated with a lower risk of heart attack, possibly linked to the fact that people who have the most orgasms tend to live the longest. This study doesn't lead us to conclude that having sex necessarily leads to better health or longer life, because there's no question that healthier people are more likely to have sex in the first place; But it seems safe to conclude that sex does more good than harm to our health.
3. One of the immediate health benefits of sex is that it is exercise. In one study, young people wearing Fitbits burned 101 calories during sex, while women burned 69 calories. Of course, at this rate it takes a lot of sex to consume multiple servings of Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and pie. So while sex isn't the same as going to the gym (at least not the way most people work out), it does have value.
4.Sex is not only good for our bodies, but it also seems to be good for our brains. Studies in mice, for example, have found that frequent sex is associated with more neuron growth. Consistent with this finding, studies of older adults have found that more frequent sexual activity is associated with maintaining better cognitive function as they age. Other studies have found that sex is linked to improved memory.
5. Another potential benefit of sex for the brain is that it seems to improve our mental health and well-being. Studies show that our positive emotions increase on the days we have sex, and our negative emotions decrease the next day. We also feel that life is more meaningful. These findings may help to go some way to explaining why people are happier and more productive when they have sex the night before.
6. Sex is something you can enjoy your whole life. Most people in their 50s and 60s are sexually active, and many adults over 70 are sexually active. Gender of course changes as you get older; But when it comes to sex or what this activity can do for us, there is no clear end. As you get older, there are steps you can take to help you maintain a good sex life.
7.Don't have a partner yet? No problem! Studies have shown that being single also has potential health benefits. In other words, you don't have to have a partner to experience many of the potential health benefits discussed above. So if you've been buying into the phrase "no nuts in November," you might be missing out. Check out this podcast to see how science explains self-pleasure and health.
What's more,using a good sex machine will help you get an amazing sex experience.If you are finding a good one,you should have a look of our orgasmangel store.